The RHA works with state and local governments and lawmakers to advocate on behalf of rental housing providers on issues and opportunities for housing in our communities.
Our legal team helps us navigate new legislation as we work to ensure rental housing providers have the best tools to foster excellent tenant relations, maximize collections, and minimize evictions.
View our latest advocacy updates on the News & Updates section of our website!
NOVEMBER 2022 ELECTION
A broad group of local voters, business owners and organizations have come together to form the “Enough is Enough” campaign in opposition to all of the DSA’s proposals.
TAKE ACTION TODAY!
Looking for ways to support the "Enough is Enough" campaign while staying informed?
1. Explore the new “Enough is Enough” website and learn more about the referendum questions:
2. Sign up for the campaign newsletter on their website to receive updates directly:
3. Make a donation to the campaign online below or by sending a check to:
Enough is Enough BQC (PO BOX 495, Portland, ME 04112-0495)
4. Join a canvassing event to go door-to-door with the campaign:EMAIL FOR INFO
5. Show your support with campaign yard signs:
Please email our RHA Administrator to organize a pick-up at our RHA Office (306 Congress St., Portland).
6. Learn more in our members-only Advocacy Guide: